We aim to instil pride in wearing Langold Dyscarr uniform and recognise the large number of children who are helped in this way by parents and carers, and look fantastic as a result. As part of the latest behaviour policy, we do consider wider aspects such as wearing correct school uniform part of being an Always child and are grateful for home support in this matter.
· Royal Blue school jumper/cardigan: with or without the school logo - Required
· Plain white polo t.shirt/shirt or blouse: with or without the school logo - Required
· Dark grey/black trousers/pinafore/skirt or shorts in summer - Required (no sports shorts/tracksuit bottoms or leggings)
· Black shoes/boots/trainers - Required (no coloured logo/soles or heels)
. Girls may wear a blue gingham-style summer dress - Optional
· Plain white T-shirt with or without the school logo - Required
· Plain dark shorts - Required
· Pumps or trainers - Required
. NO FOOTBALL KITS OR BRANDED LOGO SHORTS AND T.SHIRTS
School logo uniform can be ordered from Nationwide School Uniforms priced from £9.00 - £10.99 or you may purchase cheaper non logo royal blue cardigan/jumpers from Supermarkets/Matalan etc.
Link for: Nationwide School Uniforms
You will also find other uniform items on the website, such as school hoodies,coats and fleeces. These items are all optional purchases.
STAFF WILL SPOT CHECK UNIFORM DAILY, PARENTS WILL RECEIVE A TEXT HOME FOR CHILDREN NOT WEARING THE CORRECT UNIFORM. OUR EXPECTATION WILL BE THAT CHILDREN SHOULD RETURN THE FOLLOWING DAY WEARING THE CORRECT UNIFORM.