Welcome to Year 3 Orchid Bee Class
We are going to have another exciting term where we will be exploring our cross-curricular links based on Ancient Egypt. (Please see the attached Curriculum Letter for more information)
Ms. Ahmed and Mrs. Rogen
Our school day starts at 8.45 am with lessons up until break from 10.30 am until 10.45 am.
Class assembly every day at 10.30 am and then lunch at 12:00pm.
Lessons start again at 1:00 pm and the school day ends at 3:05 pm.
Our daily expectations:
- Reading diary in school EVERY DAY with evidence of at least reading three times a week.
- Homework selected from Takeaway menu and handed in EVERY THURSDAY - on time!
- Times tables and KIRFs practiced every week ready for a test on Tuesday.
- Spellings practiced every week ready for tests on FRIDAY.
- A full uniform worn every day and the correct PE kit worn on PE days (TUESDAY and THURSDAY).